At Uffculme School we believe that school should be a happy place where adults and children have fun. Students should enjoy learning; teachers enjoy teaching.
We have a strong ethos based on core values of respect, tolerance, and courtesy. We set high standards of behaviour and actively promote self-discipline, self-respect, resilience and responsibility. Through these values, our young people gain the confidence to take their place in society and develop the skills and attitudes to enable them to succeed in their chosen paths.
We offer the best quality educational opportunities to students of all abilities and aptitudes. Attainment is outstanding but it is not just about results. We aim to produce young people fit for the demands of a complex, global society. We have a proud tradition in outdoor education, musical, dramatic and sporting enrichment and value community service alongside high achievement.
We believe that the school is a place where you can make mistakes and lean from them and where kindness and good manners are as important as academic success
The Uffculme Promise:
- New experiences and opportunities are shared and memories are created
- Young people have high self-esteem and confidence in their abilities
- Lively and enquiring minds are inspired to develop and achieve
- Everyone is included and everyone matters
- Success is recognised and celebrated
- It's cool to succeed
Mr Alan Blackburn